Our Last Game

Friday, March 14, 2008

Cancelled Practice!

Practice for tonight has been cancelled due to the wet fields. Try to be at the park around 7:30am Saturday morning for opening day ceremonies. Parking will be hard to come by. We will meet on the big field where we practice.Our game will be at 9:30. We need 3 volunteers to work the big blow up slide from 8:30 till 9:30.

Don't forget Douglas County night at the Braves game April 3rd. I need to get a head count of how many tickets each family will need. The kids will love it, they get to line up and walk around the field that the pros play on.

Don't forget Snacks Krissy :)

Oh also I have the banner, and I am going to try and pick up balloons (green & orange of course) for the kids.

Lets hope we don't get rained out tomorrow.

1 comment:

bev120 said...

Tracy this blog is great. I know all the parents and grandparents will enjoy this blog. I know I do.
Love,Mom